Hey Liam; I'm not sure if I asked you this before but, is it possible to have sounds indicating when your gun is at the right and left most- also, maybe some aiming signal. I love the judgement day game, but find is rather frustrating since I only got hearing in one ear so everything's chucked up to fluke rofl. I can actually do quite well scorewise but that basically is me just spreying bullets from left to right and back again without even aiming- I would prefer a way to allow me to aim properly. Also, since the gun doesn't let you know when you're at the left or right most corner, sometime I find myself hitting the arrows needlessly thinking that I can crank it over further. One way I can see to do this is to have a clicking sound when the gun's moving, so when it no longer clicks, you know you can't move it further in that direction. Not sure if you'd be interested in adding these features- I certainly hope so!

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat

http://www.mynoisyplanet.com/TheCAT.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2

http://www.rhythmqwest.com/thecat

Watch our videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcer-Qboz24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuQZ7OT2yA

Check out my writings at:

http://www.alteraeon.com/fanfic/

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=10366

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/330245/JSTiger

"Not perfect, but honorable.
Not wealthy, but very happy.
Not successful, but confident.
Not famous, but popular.
Don't have an empire, but have a home.
Don't have many lovers, but know what is true love."