Hi all,
Yes, I know that I will find these things out when I have purchased the game,
but just want to know.
In racing mode I don't find any use of the autopilote feature. Will it be used
in story mode of the game?
Also, when you get into story mode, if you have done that, are the objects on
the ground placed randomy each time you start over? I suppose they are, but was
just curious.
Many thanks,
Christian