To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:15 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] When you're taking a break from TDV...

Hi all,

I know TDV has been burning up the email list of late, but if you're
needing a break from all that high altitude action then I'd love to get
some feedback on the interactive fiction document I posted about a couple
of days ago.

If you missed it, the link to the document is:

http://www.inthecompanyofgrues.com/interactivefiction/ifvia.rtf

A number of other people involved are starting to send back their
requested changes and new ideas, and I'm hoping to finish it off and get
it posted within the next 24 to 48 hours, so any feedback within that time
frame would be awesome. Either post to the list, or hit me up directly via
my email address.

Thanks a bunch.

Cheers,

Neophyte.