Hi Drew,

I just finished reading your article. Over all, it was pretty good.
However, I might like to point out I did find a few typos in the rtf
document. For example, you spelled "Audyssey" as Audessee" which isn'
correct. I noticed a few other miner typos in the text as well
including a few of my own comments.

Cheers!