Hi,

Yeah, same hear. I find I'm able to play the game better with loud
rock music playing in the background even though at the same time it
is confusing. I think part of it requires blocking out the lyrics
wwhile getting into the wrythm and tempo of the music. It energizes
me, and yet if I listen to it directly I would screw up.

Interesting enough though I have been experimenting with a sort of
special theme mp3 playlist for the game. It was sort of cool playing
MOTA with Michael Jackson's Thriller in the background because it sort
of fit in with the mood of monsters chasing you and trying to kill
you.  The wolf howels etc really added a new dimmention to the
ambiance of the game. Wicked is what it was. Lol!