To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] When you're taking a break from TDV...

Hey Jacob,

The article is now live, but I love your addition. I might add it in an
update. It shows how creative text can be within a game!

Thanks!

Cheers,

Neophyte.

Had a look at it, and all seems pretty good.

One thing will mention, which most likely isn't too relevant, but relates to general synthesizer pronunciation, but which will also differ from synth to
synth is that while in one word, making use of initial caps does help
sometimes, so that while the following string wouldn't sound too good:
Iwouldliketohearthispronouncedabitbetter, the following version sounds fine:
IWouldLikeToHearThisPronouncedAbitBetter, and another one is that some
things just come out sounding quite funny/interesting:
hahahahahahahahahaha
vrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhroomvrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhroom
step on a rattle
stststststststststststststststststststsnake
etc. etc.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5631 (20101118) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5631 (20101118) __________