Hi Dark,

Lol! I thought the same thing. Stan's voice did sound more Australian
to me than British as well. He did remind me a bit like Rolf Harris
too.

"All together now. Tie me kangaroo down sport. Tie me kangaroo down.
Tie me kangaroo down sport. Tie me kangaroo down."

Lol! couldn't resist since you happened to mention it. That would be
an interesting addition to Sarah eh?