Hi,

Here is a set of steps to get you on the ground every time:

1.       Turn until the game tells you the beacon is at 12:00.

2.       Descend until you are about 3000 or less feet above the ground, at
any speed and angle then level off.

3.       Slow the plane until you hear the stall warning and then speed back
up slowly until it stops.

4.       Descend slowly until you reach about 500 feet above the ground and
again level off.

5.       Take out your landing gear at this point.

6.       Insure that the beacon is five miles or less from you in any
direction.

7.       If you are more than five miles away, turn toward the beacon and
put on a little speed until you are within five miles, then slow back down.
If the beacon is behind you and your within but close to the limit, I
recommend turning around.

8.       Start descending, but don't let your angle get to sharp. Anything
greater than 150 should be fine.

9.       You will eventually land successfully.

I know this is a cautious approach to landing, but if followed, will get you
on the ground every time.

Karl