Hi Charles,

Yeah, it is cool. Right now I just played a game with Michael
Jackson's Thriller album in the background. Imagine fighting monsters
to Beat It and Thriller. Now, that is fun.

Although, like I said in a previous e-mail I often play with harder
stuff in the background. Metallica, AC-DC, Guns N' Roses, etc.
Something to really get the adrenaline going, and ready to punch,
kick, shoot, and shread anything that gets in my way. I picked lighter
stuff for the rock demonstration as I know some people are offended by
really hard rock and perfanity.

Cheers!