I've got it if you want to write me off list

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Milos Przic
Sent: 20 November 2010 21:02
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Tournament downloading problem

   I all,
   I have a problem downloading tournament. I go to the site, but when I
click to download the game I get the 404 not found. That would mean that the
link doesn't work anymore. So what should I do? How to get the game? Please
note that I would like to have the newest version...
   Best!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs