Hi I'm trying to send an entombed recording but when I do control C from my
documents folder and then control V to paste into my public folder it says it's
worked, yet when I go to my dropbox folder and copy public link the link won't
seem to go to my clipboard.  I'd be glad of any help with this.  Thanks from
Lori