Hi,

The vanishing platforms vanish and appear at random intervals. You
often need to use one to cross an impassable trap like a large chasm,
fire pit, lava pit, whatever. Of course, if you are standing on it
when it vanishes Angela falls to her doom. Muhahaha!

> Umm what does it involve?

>>> guardian. It also sounds like there's a new kind of obstacle in level