Hi Muhammed,

Personally, I think you can begin learning to program at any age.
However, your knowledge might effect what you can right. For example,
it doesn't take a lot of skill or complexity to whip up a simple
Blackjack game as I just did for demonstration purposes.  However, if
you want to try your hand at something like Shades of Doom that takes
considerably more skill with the programming language, various game
APIs, not to mention an indepth understanding of math.  Still that
doesnt' mean you can't start to write simple stuff even if you aren't
a math gooru. Look at Ryan Smith. He is very young, but has already
written some decent stuff like the cross-platform RS Games client with
games like Uno and Monopoly. Quite an achievement for his age.

In fact, when I started out programming I wrote really really dumb
stuff. Some of the first games, if you want to call them that, were
basically choose your own adventure stuff.  Not very complex, but I
enjoyed them. I couldn't be the skilled developer I am without that
early experience and experimentation. That's why I wrote something
like USA Blackjack for training purposes. It makes no sense to start
off with something like Shades of Doom if you don't have the
fundimental skills and knowledge in place before hand.