Hi Greg,

Ummm..That's a spear not a sphere. Smile.

As for the sound that starts and stops that is one of the new
vanishing platforms I'm adding to beta 17. You'll be seeing more of
them through the new game. As per demand people wanted to see those
traps carried over from Montezuma's Revenge to MOTA.

Cheers!