Hi all
For those of you who reside in south Africa, on rsg, south africa's global
Afrikaans radio station, on Sunday afternoons, Fanie du Toit presents a
program dealing with various types of disabilities and how disabled people
live, how their social lives are, and many other subjects regarding
disabilities. Translated directly from Afrikaans, the program is entitled:
living world of the disabled. I have been thinking: What if I contact Fanie
and ask if its possible for me or another blind person living in south
Africa that would be interested to go to the studio of rsg and do a
presentation about games for the blind.
I think it will be an excellent way to educate the whole of south Africa who
is listening to rsg, about games for the blind.
What do you all think about this idea?
If you think it's a good idea, what genre of  game do you think should be
emphasized if  such  a presentation is to be  delivered?
Not only does people in south Africa listen to rsg, but also people around
the world on their website. Just think how amazing it will be if a lot of
people can be informed about the blind gaming community.
Not all sighted people are  even aware that blind people can also play
games. I would like to  enjoy the privilege  of  doing  such a presentation,
but if another blind person in south Africa  wish to do the show, they are
more than welcome.
I just thought of discussing with the list what you all think of a
presentation about blind gaming on rsg.
If you guys think it's a good idea, do those of you residing  in south
Africa know how to contact fanie du toit about this initiative?
I would like to hear what you think about this.
Happy gaming.