From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ben Blatchford
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:40 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] trouble installing ace fire

Hello,

When I install ace fire on my windows vista 32 bit home premium
pc, The install goes fine, but when I try and run it, it says,
"error accessing path slash directory.  Ok button."
On the other hand, when I install it on my xp machine 32 bit, it
works fine.  Can anybody try this on a vista machine and see if
you get the same results?

Thanks,

Ben