Hi Alfredo,

The setup.exe program in my  winkit.zip file is a full Microsoft Windows
install program.  The rest of my game files such as wincoup2.exe are just
WinZip self extracting zip files that unzip the game files to the c:\program
files\kitchensinc folder that the winkit setup creates.  The winkit setup also
installs a game menu system that then launches the rest of my games that get
unzipped into the kitchensinc folder.

I hope that helps.

BFN