Hi all,

I've been following the recent discussion and thought I would jump in with a
few notes and a question. All of my old games from pb-games.com such as Tarzan
Junior, Dark Destroyer, Showdown and 3d Snake were all written in JavaScript.
This is not a good language for even remotely serious game development, but it
was a wonderful sandbox for a curious 12 year old to take the first staggering
steps on the road to programming and eventually Q9 and BGT. Grin. Anyhow, these
games were written with Internet Explorer 4 in mind and ran very well in that
browser, but do not work nearly as nice in newer versions like 7 and 8. The
cause of this I know not, I just know that it's a fact.

Now to my question. If I were to rewrite and vastly improve these old titles,
would you buy them? I am thinking Tarzan Junior especially. That game had some
good elements in it, underneath all the bad acting that I'm afraid I was
responsible for as well as the now rather sluggish game play. So in short, if I
rewrote this game into a good product, would any of you want to spend $30 on it?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall