From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 5:07 AM
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The old Pb-games

A Resounding yes!

I bought the original game back in 2006, and haven't regretted it at all, in

fact it's a game I've replayed on several occasions.

while some elements are slightly rough, there's a lot of fantastic stuff
there. The Monkeys stage, the Queen bee, the hunt in the mountain and Torgon

battle particularly, in fact I'd say hunt in the mountain stil has some
great concepts for a side scroller such as multiple weapons and the locked
chest and door system which we've not seen much similar too in other games.

Btw, I didn't think the acting was too bad actually, ----- and if you were
remaking the game I certainly hope you'd preserve some elements, such as the

Torgon voices which were wonderfully done, ---- I particularly like the one
singing rather badly which also sings as it dies! ;D.

beware the Grue!