From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Damien Pendleton
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 4:47 AM
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The old Pb-games

Hi Philip,
I would certainly purchase it. I think they were very good and I still use
the TJ demo despite it currently being abandonware. From other audio
recordings I have heard of my friends playing it, the levels were rather
good, and I would certainly be happy to say I have purchased it legally as
well as having a generally improved version.
Regards,
Damien.