Hi Philip. This days I didn't have internet because I was moovving so I was playing some of my old games and I think I've got an idea.
From your old pbgames, I love showdown and I still play it sometimes.
I think from that game you could create a new modern game and perhaps not very complicated to design. It would be fun that we could have both single player mode and playing against someone over the internet. In the single player mode, we could have difrent named players controled by the computer and with some tournament trophies and raking system just a bit like tennis or table tennis international competitions. And it would be gret to play over the internet against real opponents and also in your website, with statistics, a ranking and maybe with tournaments as well. Also in the game play it would be cool to be able to decide the direction and speed of the ball. Doing this and also with some improvements on the sounds but not much because the game is still cool, I think you could make a very cool product.
I think I would pay for something like this!
Just an idea.
I think the gameplay, the sounds and just everything about this game is still really fun for me now adays.
Cheers,
Jorge

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com