From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 9:22 AM
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The old Pb-games

well no, why, there is a free version out there.
dark destroyer was free only tj was not origionally.
as it stands probably not as they are.
sertainly not tj its ok for what it is.
dark destroyer could do with a better target sound and more weapons I
guess come to think of it in tj be able to use fists on the boss and
really bash him.
I don't know, I still use ie6.
Not sure if I would replay what are quite old titles.
science invasion sounded interesting I may play that.