Hi Damien,

Well, let me say I had to learn that lesson the hard way. When I took
over Montezuma's Revenge and Raceway I figured people had paid up
front for these games so should have some say in their development.
However, over time I have learned not saying no at times can be a huge
mistake.

For example, if I had added random monsters, enemies, etc to
Montezuma's Revenge it would have completely ruined the game. The
reason is I was hoping to create a game like the classic game were
gamers who had never played the original wanted and expected features
that would have dramatically changed the game play. I made some
changes, and I didn't like them that much.

Well, when I had to abandon that game and started Mysteries of the
Ancients I made the same mistake. I listened to some suggestions,
added this or that, and am now unhappy with the way the game has
turned out in some aspects. I'm truly thinking of modifying the game
and yanking out some of those things and just doing it my way and
forget public opinion. The reason is that I believe it will be a
better and more challenging game by doing so. There are pros and cons
to listening to public opinion, but in the end the decision is yours
to make. No one should pressure you into a decision you don't like.

Cheers!