From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Chad Fenton
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 9:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] fighting Brutus

That would explain why I'm not seeing anything on my radar to take out,
even after climbing to 80,000 feet.  By contrast, though, I'm not seeing
one enemy, let alone multiple enemies.  I've been able to go back to the
carrier and re-arm, something I'll probably have to do a few more times
to take out the boss, if that's the encounter triggered after destroying
the radar stations.  I'm just at a loss as to where to go from here.
The mission briefing mentioned a cloning facility to destroy, but
perhaps you don't have to deal with that.  I've been given the
instruction to take out the fortress from Captain Chase, and received a
lot of trash talk from the British-sounding guy, Colonel Trask, I think,
but haven't seen anything else to attack and am definitely not being
attacked by anything.