Once again, I completely agree. But I maintain the fact that until such things happen, blind gamers who play mainstream games shouldn't be complaining about access issues. And I'm not saying you do or anyone else, but I know people who have. If you're going to play mainstream games, you have to face facts... they are never 100% playable. Not without a lot of time and effort. Fighting games aren't even 100% playable if you're only a casual player. If you go up against someone experienced, you won't be able to touch them unless you study moves as much as the sighted competetive players do, hence why I spend so much time with Street Fighter. It has a lot more to it than what everyone seems to think...