Hi I used to love that show I used to watch it on nickelodeon and also used to do impressions of Dr. Claw and Gadget when I was in Junior High. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey babble report for November 2010

Hi Dark,

Lol! Its been like 20 years since I watched Inspecter Gadget. Kind of
funny you bring that show up after all these years.

On 12/1/10, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
curses! foyled again!

I'll get you next time gadgit! neeeext! tiiiiime!

buahahaha,

Dr. dark.

Ps: appologies to anyone that doesn't remember the inspector gadgit cartoon
so wouldn't get this joke.