To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need firefox help whilst playing core exiles

Hello,
Forgive my ignorance, but what is this game?
Thanks.
Dave.

On 12/2/10, Darren Harris <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Am trying to shrink the window in firefox whilst playing core exiles. The
reason for this is because I have ircc open and I keep an eye on the chat
with the mouse pointer whilst I'm playing the game. It's handy to have the chat open then you can strike a deal with players to buy or sell resources should you wish too. But for some reason I cannot shrink the window down. I try and use alt space and click on restore that usually does it but it's not anymore. I try maximising the window then clicking restore that doesn't seem
to work either.

Am using wineyes 7.2. any ideas?