From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Chesworth
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 8:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderated status for Chastity?

Indeed, but for the people who, for whatever reason haven't been
keeping up with list happenings and catch up cgronologically when time
allows...

More to the point, those spam messages are being needlessly archived
at the moment. I suggested moderation until it's fixed to keep a tidy
and safe list and archive, not as any sort of punishment.