I did not have 32 houses, which is all the bank has. I sold some, still I couldn't build hotels. It kept saying that I'd have to sell 5 houses to build a hotel, and you can't sell but one at a time any more. I have never ever run into this problem before. Usually when you sell a house, you can build a hotel somewhere else, but not today!

-----
No virus found in this message.