Hi after giving up playing Pipe 2 because of my frustration on the Electricity
levels, I've not decided to give it another shot, if only to pass the thing!
Something else I'm finding tricky and needing help with is when I'm on a
side-scroler level how far do I need to walk before a steam or electricity will
come on, and also I get the hint when I jump a barrel, but sometimes said
barrel still runs me down even after I've jumped it.  Are there any tips on
timing things right?  I seriously want to beat the game at least once so I can
get cheat codes.  <Smile>  Thanks from Lori