Yes it was saying as I put things in front of the camera it was all white. I
wonder if I had the clothes to close to the camera or what do you think
could or would cause that to happen?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 6:05 PM
To: audyssey
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Color identifying program

Mike, it should work with the built in camera automatically.  It might have
incorrectly called your camera a "USB" camera, but in all likelihood it was
referring to the built in cam.

When you say everything was white, do you mean it was identifying everything
as white?  If you have some sight, keep in mind that the laptop screen will
turn all white and will NOT show the image being seen by the camera.  The
reason I turn the screen all white is because it is then serving as an
additional light source to help the camera see the object.