Well, remembering it would be hard, sinse I've absolutely, positively never heard of it!

Failing some sort of alien or magical mind control that wiped all memory of it from my brain, I am absolutely certain I've never heard of, much less played a game by the name of bundger (and with a name like that, odds are I'd deffinately remember).

Even a search on wikipedia turned up nothing.

Muhammed, while I have played a fair few game books and such in my time, I never pretended to have an encyclopedic knolidge on the subject.

In fact if, as it sounds, this was a hand held electronic game aimed at kids released in the last few years, odds are I probably wouldn't have come across it sinse I am 28, ---- the only vaguely similar thing I remember from when i was around 9 or 10 was the 2xl robot, which used 4 track tapes to ask questions or play trivia games, ---- now that was! awsome!

Beware the grue!