Same I'll test - could never beat the final level...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: 30 November 2010 13:26
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The old Pb-games

I for one enjoy playing Tarzan junior.
I paid $20 for my unlock code.
I never could get past the monkey section.
I should say that I was able to finish that section but could never get past

that section that came after the monkey swing.
I thought that especially the lion or was it the tiger section sound effect
were realistic. A friend of mine who played the game for the first time got
the crap scared out of him when he got ate by the tigers. It was that
realistic.
So if you're looking for a beta tester? Ship me a line privately.
Ron
Ron Kolesar
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com