Hi I think this Papa Sangre

 game is for the Iphone or Ipod Touch, it's based totally on sound but I'm
wondering how a blind person is meant to play it if you don't have your normal
keyboard layoug like turning using control and arrow keys, up arrow to move
forward, down to move back etc, does anyone know how this one will work?
You're not meant to see what's going on so I imagine blind people can play it,
but the question is how.  <Smile>