Hi all:

I was trying to play the legacy game on the web site provided but I do not
understand how to play.

I read or saw the instructions and it said it had loaded.

However I do not know what to do after that. I saw all the information on
the screen such as the other links and such but what do I do to actually
play the game?

I saw flash on the page and saw the instructions but then what?

Any help with how to play would be sincerely appreciated.

Can I play in explorer or do I need to use Mazilla?