Hi Thomas;

quite honestly, the last time I looked at DX was DX8 but I believe you could
simply effect any sound individually as it had DSP for each source. I seem to
remember seeing EQ / high and low pass filters being among the properties one
could set / enable or disable for a sound source.

Is any of this sounding familiar? :)

Smiles,

CQ :)