I'm using an iPod touch 3 gen here. Running iOS 4.2.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kwasi Mensah
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:30 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Iphone's Used on List

Hey guys,

What version of iPhones/iPod Touches are people on this list using? I saw
the email chain of people disappointed with papa sangre being locked to
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (4th generation) or iPad. I would have
thought that most people on the list would be using these versions since
they support VoiceOver, Zoom and Color Contrast.

Thanks
-kwasi

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5682 (20101207) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5682 (20101207) information _____________