To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 8:05 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] world of legends

HI list
I would like to try out world of legends.
I read on  audiogames.net that Jacob Kruger is hosting the game,.
I clicked on the download link and I get a page telling me: no input file
specified. I couldn't find a link to world of legends on www.pcsgames.net.
Jacob, if you are  still hosting  the game, please advise me how I can
download it.
Its much appreciated.
Many thanks.
Happy gaming.