Thanks. That's what I wwas doing wrong just leveling up atack. Hahaha!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 6:39 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] questions about world of legends

Train.

everytime you level, you'll be asked to train either attack, defense energy
or magic. I usually went for going equal on all of them. If you just level
and hit 1 the first option only your attack will go up.

I believe defense = how much damage vs the enemy's attack you take, and
armour = how much damage is deflected, so having both high is probably a
good idea.

Even if you run out, you can drink potions to restore energy and mana in
battle anyway.

Beware the Grue!