Hi all,

This week on my laptop, I was successfully able to play the demo for the new
and upcoming you don't Know Jack game at www.ydkj.com.

The flash came up just fine on my laptop, and I was able to answer the
questions. Not only that, I got to see the jack attack choices as they popped
up, but being that jaws was on I couldn't press the space bar to make it work
though.

Anyone know why the flash content wouldn't show up, I have the latest flash,
set jaws to read flash, etc.

Thanks.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com