From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 10 December 2010 21:22
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating game levels to scale?

Hi Ben,

Like what exactly? You need to be a bit more specific here before i
can say yes or no.

If you are talking a simple level with something like a Jedi training
remote that you have to train saber skills against I suppose that can
be done. If you are thinking something else you need to get more
specific.

Cheers!