Sorry Thomas. I got confused.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Acefire

Hi Muhammed,

That's a different Ben. The Ben who was sending all the off topic
posts is no longer on this list. We put him on moderated status, and
he got angry and left the list because we wouldn't allow the other Ben
to send posts about Dectalk Scripter.

As for your message it is coming very close to flaming.  It is the
moderators jobs, not yours,  to issue warnings, etc.  As you seam to
have confused the two Bens in this case only proves the point that the
moderators should be the one stepping in to handle issues like this.

Cheers!