Now I think we're making things needlessly complicated. If you're a laptop user and wish to game, I'm pretty sure a cheap external keyboard wouldn't be hard to find. And I don't think we should criticize or comment on anything before we even have a chance to play the game yet. Let Tom do his job, people. Otherwise this is going to start sounding like a gamefaqs forum thread... and those usually turn out to be nothing but long strings of complaints and whining. Let's not start that here...