Hi Clement,
Yes, you can say they critecyse the laptops and stuff. I have never ever been on gamefax forms, but still, its not good to get into that line. Also guys, I am not the moderator, but isn't this laptop discussion off topic for the list?

I mean, you don't have to use a laptop number pad, you could just use the normal keys. And the windows key or the function key wouldn't be good, either, because some laptops don't have a windows key if I'm correct. I reckon that control left or right arrow key is better to swing the saber with a good smack, because its much more easier. But in my honest opinion, its Thomas's choice. A good energyed smack in the face! Lol! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2010 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mysteries of the syth

Now I think we're making things needlessly complicated. If you're a laptop user and wish to game, I'm pretty sure a cheap external keyboard wouldn't be hard to find. And I don't think we should criticize or comment on anything before we even have a chance to play the game yet. Let Tom do his job, people. Otherwise this is going to start sounding like a gamefaqs forum thread... and those usually turn out to be nothing but long strings of complaints and whining. Let's not start that here...