Hi,

Not this game. My purpose here would be to try and to recreate the
original game, Mysteries of the Sith, so obviously I'd want as little
end user suggestions as possible. Anything that would stray too far
away from the original game would be undesirable. Its one thing to
change keyboard commands for ease of use or to add access keys, and
quite another to begin changing story elements, game levels, etc not
knowing what the game is about.