Exactly. That's what i said. It doesn't fit.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mysteries of the syth

Hi Muhammed,

Ummm...Speaking strictly as a Star Wars purest hear, why on earth
would you want to ruin the game by doing something like that?

I mean when I actually sink my teeth into Mysteries of the Sith I'm
going to be trying my best to recreate the original game in an
accessible format with maybe a few miner changes or details thrown in.
For example, the original Mysteries of the Sith game didn't feature
Mara's force bubble ability, and I plan to add that to the game since
it is one of her widely documented force abilities. In a case like
that it enhances the game play as it makes it more ttrue to the Star
Wars universe.  What you are suggesting, however, is so far off the
mark it would absolutely kill the game. At least it would ruin it for
a purest like me.

Cheers!