I would love that... it'd be good especially for seminars about certain styles of games.. another Street Fighter seminar comes to mind. lol.

At 06:33 PM 13/12/2010, you wrote:
Hello all,
For those who didn't read my previous messages on this matter, in the
very near future, I will be opening a teamtalk server for the blind
that will serve as a place to, for lack of a better word, chill. There
will be channels  for gamers to talk while playing spasific games(more
channels for spasific games can be added),  as well as other channels
for less spasific subject matter.
The perpice of this thread is to find out the level of demand for this
server? I'm asking because I will have to go through our ISP to open
the required ports, as well as the requirement for me to run a
computer 24/7 to keep the server available all the time.
Understand, I have no problem doing this, but it will require a level
of commitment on my part, so I am wondering if there's enough
interest.
Also, let me know if you have any ideas regarding channels, and I can add them.
Anyway, Reply if you're in to the idea!
thanks guys,
Nick
--
Nick Helms
"I will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."