Hi when I'm playing aurifi on my Ipod Touch I'm still having problems with both
the tilt and the react.  When I tilt to move that wireless sound into the
middle and keep it there the sound won't move for me no matter how much I tilt,
and in react even though I touch the side of the screen from where the sound
comes I sometimes just hear a sound telling me I messed up.  The strange thing
is I use exactly the same ammount of presure on the other side of my screne and
it works fine, not sure what's going on.  I find it very hard to hold my ipod
and move it around as it tends to slip quite a bit, but on the other hand I can
manage games like Moxi and Zaney fine with no trouble.