hey everyone. today  a friend of mine just gave me a copy of x hour
for my birtday. i wanted this game for ages and couldn't buy it, now i'm
really happy. however
i have some issues. i don't know if these are bugs with the game or
what's the problem.
in episode 2, when i fall to the land and try to use rockets against the
tanks, sometimes it
works, sometimes it won't. i mean, even if i have rockets available,
when i ear the target
sound and i press the left control several times it won't fire, and
sometimes pressing only 1
time works. are you guys also having this problem? and if it isn't a
bug, what am i doing wrong
i can show to you in audio if you want, i can make a walkthrough and
say.
anyway, this episode 2 is real fast, many times the elicopter shoots me.
also the guns in episode 1, i still can't understand how passing then
works.
i managed to do it, but i don't understand this line. i guess it was by
luck.
if any of you have the full version, can you show to me in audio? i
think that even the demo
will do.
thanks very much, and i'll keep playing!