Hello all,
So after spending a total of 3 hours on the phone with our ISP today,
I discoverd through many unhappy tries that my router does not support
10333. I therefore attempted to open port 4895, but, while I was able
to connect localy, when I gave a third-party my IP provided by
whatismyip.org, he was unable to connect.
Please can someone provide me with instructions on how to handle this
as I am this close to chucking me router against a wall repeatedly!
thanks
Nick

--
Nick Helms
"I will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."